How To Select The Best Green Tea?
Don’t worry We love to answer you about “Green Tea”
Qualities of green tea can attract anyone so that the person can easily take the decision of consuming it daily or on the regular basis. However, selecting the best available green tea is a little difficult. Since there are a lot of brands and varieties available in the market, that consumer gets confused while making the decision for buying the best product. Since you are looking for the maximum effect of the green tea on your body and health, you need to be very conscious and alert while choosing the one; which is best suitable for your requirements specifically.
Since different people have different needs, specific to their body type and adaptation to a particular product. Some of you must be looking for weight loss and reduction of belly fat, for which you want to consume green tea. However, another group must be looking for a body free of all diseases, by drinking the green tea regularly. In addition to which, there is a particular group who opt for the habit of green tea to remain alert and free of laziness, with the change of weather every time. So you need to look for your specific purpose and the percentage of composition in the product while selecting for the best Green Tea which you are looking for.
Things To Consider
There are certain factors which you should notice; while deciding to select for the best Green Tea.
1. First and foremost thing is to buy the green tea, which is in the form of loose Green Leaves and not the tea bags. As it doesn’t allow the tea, to blend its Aroma and qualities completely in the hot water. Also, it is difficult to brew the tea bags, rather than the loose green tea.
2. Secondly, you should take care of the antioxidants percentage, which differs from one product to another and one brand to another. So that you remain assured about the product.
3. Then comes the freshness, which is very essential for every product that you consume in your body. Most of the green tea package have the validity of 6 to 12 months, depending upon the quality and brand of the product. So it is always advisable not to use the product when it is nearing the expiration. As it may create harmful effects on your health.
4. The quality of green tea also needs to be considered, while you are going to buy the product. As the market is flooded with a lot of products and you cannot identify the genuinity of anyone. In order to purchase the authentic and reliable product, it is always better to check for the certified and renowned brands. So that you remain assured, with the quality of the product.
5. In addition to which, it is always advisable to prepare your green tea for some time and not exceeding the time of brewing to 5 minutes. Otherwise, it may turn into the bitter taste, which you would not like.
I also love to refer you about best summer drink that provides you instant energy. Click here